Wednesday, February 16, 2011

modernFAMILY - Wk.3 w/ Kyle Morrill

I am excited about my pulpit series, modernFAMILY, which continues this Sunday with a special word by longtime ParkwayHills LIFEgroup teacher, Kyle Morrill. Kyle has been a ParkwayHills member since 1994, nearly 17 years, and has served both as teacher and administrator at Trinity Christian Academy for over 25 years.

My purpose in having Kyle is singular. I will ask him this question: "If there is one thing that you would tell parents they are doing wrong and one thing they are doing right, what would that be?" This is a man who knows both kids and parents well. I can't wait to hear what he has to say.

In addition to this, my message for the morning will focus on the ROLE OF THE CHILD. My text, "Children obey your parents"... as "this is the first commandment with a promise," (Eph. 6"1-3) is packed with implications for both children and parents and bears meaning beyond the nuclear family, even to the body of Christ as a whole.

I look forward to seeing you then.

Till Sunday,


Pastor Sam

No comments: